Top Reasons To Support The Guilford Green Foundation
- GGF is part of a national network (Funders for LGBTQ Issues) of Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgender (LGBT) community foundations (1 of 13) in North America that raises funds to support LGBTQ issues.
- Because GGF has an endowment, strategic grant-making process focused on issues related to the entire LGBTQ community, has professional staff and is a stand-alone 501(c)3 organization – it is the only foundation of its kind in the Southeastern United States.
- Less than 1% (slightly more than only two-tenths of one percent) of all U.S. foundation grants goes to LGBTQ-focused projects.
- Programs and activities of GGF focus on uniting community, not only members of the LGBTQ community.
- GGF not only serves the residents of the City of Greensboro but reaches into surrounding communities (Alamance, Randolph, Rockingham and Davie counties) through its grants, community programs and events.
Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 919-807-2214. The license is not an endorsement by the State.